Terms and conditions for manuscript submission
Journal of Economic Geology affiliated to Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, with the aim of publishing scientific articles and in order to expand research and promote knowledge of economic geology and mineral exploration and publish the latest scientific achievements of researchers in universities and scientific institutes in the field of economic geology and related sciences. The quarterly is published in Persian with an extensive English abstract.
Thematic axes of the journal
Remote sensing and mineral exploration
Mining Engineering Sciences
To facilitate the process of judging and publishing articles, researchers who want to publish their scientific articles in this journal, please pay attention to the following points, otherwise the article cannot be reviewed and evaluated.
- Receiving the article is possible only through the website of the Journal of Economic Geology, at https://econg.um.ac.ir, and the publication is exempt from accepting the article manually or by e-mail.
- Articles submitted to this journal for review and publication must not have previously been published in other domestic and foreign journals or submitted to other domestic or foreign journals for review at the same time.
- The publication is free to reject, accept and edit the article.
- Preferably, students need to work with faculty members and include the names of faculty members in the article.
- In articles that are extracted from a master's or doctoral dissertation, the names of supervisors and advisors should be mentioned in the article, and preferably the author should be in charge of the faculty.
- The sender of the article should be the author of the article and all the necessary correspondence and follow-up regarding the article sent with the responsible author will be done, obviously other correspondences other than the responsible author will not be arranged.
- The responsible author is responsible for the accuracy of the content.
- The order of the authors' names is based on the order in which the profile is entered on the journal site. The responsible author must enter the names of all authors correctly and completely on the publication site.
- Since each article is submitted by the responsible author, a special number is assigned to the article, try to submit each article only once and enjoy re-submitting the same article.
- In order to quickly send the accepted papers in the initial evaluation to the selected judges, it is necessary for the authors to fully comply with the items mentioned in the writing style of the article.
- After acceptance, the article will be published.
- Information to the responsible author is provided through the site of the publication and e-mail (the responsible author is required to refer to both for information and follow-up).
- In case of cancellation of the review and judging process of the article, the responsible author is required to send his cancellation through the publication site (request to withdraw the article), the cancellation letter must be signed by all authors and then sent as a PDF file.
- Articles are judged by subject matter experts and will be published in turn if the article is approved and accepted.
- Completion and submission of the commitment form, conflict of interest and specifications of the authors is required (to receive the forms, refer to the authors menu and the submenu of the forms).
- Submitted articles must be in accordance with the article writing guide, otherwise the article will be returned to the author and will not be in the evaluation process (refer to the authors menu and the article writing guide submenu for help).
- The author's email should be as corporate as possible.
- It is recommended that respected researchers cite as much as possible in the text of their article the articles published in previous issues of the Journal of Economic Geology. Obviously, this can be effective in raising the journal rating among the journals indexed in the ISC.